Pages

18.5.16

My Bias ;)

Hi!

I thought i would talk about who is my bias from bts and to say it straight: Its Jungkook.

I just...he just...omg xD He is just the cutest thing ever! I get all smiley and giddy when i see a picture or a video of him :3 xD

He seems to be always smiling and acts like a kid most of the time and his voice....oh my lawd! Like a damn adorkable angel!

I just love him! Not to say i don't love the others or that they aren't cute as fuck and hot as hell (which they are) i just love Kookie the most. Right from the start when i became a member of the army i liked Kookie, well who wouldn't? He is adorable! :3

But anyway now i would like to hear who is your bias and why? Also sorry this became so messilly xD i just didn't know how else to tell you how much i love Kookie  :P :D

Buuut thats for all for now! See ya soon by!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/5/16 13:52

    My bias is jimin bc he is such a smol ball of fluff and deserves all the love in the world and his eye smile and laugh is everything. He never fails to make me smile. His dancing is so good and his voice omg perfect.

    Who is your bias wrecker?
    Mine is Namjoon.
    -Jimpero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jimin is cute :3

      And i don't really know who is my bias wrecker, maybe everyone? xD ;)

      Delete

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)