Pages

19.5.16

Favorite Songs :)

Hi everyone!

I wanted to talk to you guys about favorite songs :) Mine and yours ;)

So here is a small list of mine and i try and describe why they are my favorite :)
(not in favorite order)

1. Bts-Save Me

 -I just love this song. It's really catchy and i like the lyrics. Also as the mv came couple days ago i love it even more because i loved the video! :)

2. Bts-Fire

 -This song got me jamming (sorry Jimin even i got Jams ;)) The mv was hilarious and i loved the dance. But in overall it was really good. :)

3. Bts-Running

 -Omg the feeeeels :( this song just got my eyes sweating but it was really good and the mv was really cool :)

4. Bts-I Need U

 -This song....the mv.....My heart was crying and i was a mess trough out the whole video :'( but the song is beautiful and the lyrics has a meaning. :)

5. Bap-One Shot

 -Now this is from another band but i still love the living day out of it. The mv was really good and got me crying at the damn end :'/ :P


There are many others but those are my top 5 and i love them :')
But now i want to know your favorite song and why they are? just leave them in the comments :) ;)

Thats all for now see ya soon by!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/5/16 02:30

    My fave songs are (these aren't in order)(and it's 02:30 and i can't sleep)

    War of hormone -Bts
    omg the MV everyone looks so good in it and the dancepractice is so funny

    Rush- Monsta X
    I.M's rap part is so fucking good

    Peekaboo- Toppdogg
    rapping on point

    Life - Rap Monster
    lyrics! his voice. everything! (RM mixtape is blessing to this earth)

    Butterfly (prologue version) -Bts
    vocals! and lyrics it's so fucking beautiful.


    Cat's eye - Astro
    dancepractice was so fucking cute and bc of that i started to stan them

    there is some the list is so fucking long

    -Jimpero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butterfly is a really good song and the prologue version is awesome! :D

      Delete

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)