Pages

25.5.16

Song Review 3#

Helloooooo!

Here comes the song review number 3, enjoy! :D ;)



Bts-Save Me


I was really exited when BigHit released the video for Save Me. I have heard the song before that and really enjoyed it but now i'm liking it even more because the video was really good and the dancing was awesome.

This kind of music has always been one of my favorites and i could not have been anymore exited when i heard this one.

The song it self is really upbeat but also calm at the same time. The lyrics are meaningful (like all the songs bts has). I just enjoy the whole thing. :)

The song and also the video has that underlying "grey" atmosphere, but i really like it though.

I'm not really sure what else to say about it but anyway, that was part  3 of my song reviews. Now i would like to know your opinion on this song. Tell me in the comments and i see ya next time by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)