Pages

21.5.16

Song Review 2#

Hi guys!

Here comes the song review 2#


Bts-Run


This song is seriously one of my favorites. I like the beat on it and the mv is really good too.

First time i saw and heard it was i was like "Damn this is good!" No joke. The song has that "aura" around it that you just have to listen to it and the mv.. damn that got me thinking about life and shit xD

The second time i was already singing it and dancing to the beat while complentating life xD :')

I really like this kind of music and thats why i got so attached to it. Also its really good ;)

Not really sure what else to say than that its good and i love it? xD


Well anyway i think thats it for this part tell me your thoughts on the song and i see ya soon by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)