Pages

28.5.16

Song Review 5#

Hello

Here is the song review 5#



Bts-Just One Day


I'm actually listening to this song as i'm writing this so i can freshly say what i think about it. :)

This song kinda sounds a little different that i'm used to but in a good way. I haven't listened to it that much yet but i can say that it is good.

The mv was kinda cute and it suited the song in a way really well. I kinda wanted a that bit more from it but it was still good.

I don't really know why but i feel like the song and the mv are missing something.. i'm not sure what that something is but thats just how i feel. I don't know what you guys think but thats just my opinion on it.

I'm not saying it was bad or anything, quite the opposite really, i liked it but i was waiting a bit more of it thats all.


Anyway thats all that comes to my mind, now i want to know what you thought of the song and i will see ya next time by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)