Pages

8.7.16

Memes Because Why Not? ;)

Hello lovely people!


So i thought today i would do something different ;)

I'm gonna post random k-pop memes that i have found funny and maybe if i'm lucky you do too :D

They are from mainly bts and got7 :D

So here we go prepare to die of laughter ;)
(disclaimer: i don't own any of these. Credits to the original makers)




































































I may have went a little overboard with the amount of memes but oh well i had so much fun looking at them that i couldn't help myself xD I might upload a part 2 in the future ;)

I hope you all got a laugh out of them :) comment me your favorite in the comments below and i see ya soon by!

1 comment:

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)