Pages

20.5.16

Song Review 1#

Hi guys!

So i thought i would make a series where i tell you guys what i think of that particular song :) This is the number 1 and based on this one you guys can tell me do you like the idea or not :) (you guys can also recommend songs :))


Bts-I Need U


I don't think i ave ever heard or watched more heartbreaking song. The lyrics as a deep meaning and the mv just brings tears to your eyes. 

When i first watched the mv i was speechless. I didn't know what to think. I was in tears, from the sadness of the video and happiness, because i found such a good song.

The second time while i was still in tears i could dig even deeper into the meaning of the song and i was even more speechless, but in a good way :)

Bts has  a really good talent on making the listeners and watchers to think and dig in deeper into the meaning. They also have talent in making the songs so that they may have few different meanings, depending on the listener, watcher and the singers.

There isn't much more i can say about this song without repeating myself but this i have to say: It's one of the best songs bts have and i'm standing behind that statement. :)


So there was my review of the song I need U and now i want you to tell me do you want me to continue with this series or not and also i would like to know what were your thoughts on the song if you have heard it :) 

But thats it for now see ya soon by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything and say whats in your mind :)
(mean comments are erased)